Financing African Infrastructure
Partnerships Bulletin is delighted to announce the second annual Financing African Infrastructure conference will be held at BCLP's office in London on Wednesday 13 June 2018.
Infrastructure investment in Africa faces various challenges but the pace of development across the continent has been creating exciting and unique opportunities for global investors. This half-day conference will explore the challenges and opportunities for financing infrastructure in African countries and how different nations are developing new approaches to getting their infrastructure delivered.
Financing African Infrastructure will begin with a series of high-level presentations, practical case studies, engaging panel discussions and is followed by a networking drinks reception. This event will be a perfect platform to hear about current and future developments, and the legal and regulatory frameworks surrounding PPP projects in Africa.
- African and European multilateral banks are seeking to boost investment in Africa through credit enhancement tools....Read More
- 19/03/2018Africa50 appoints infra investments headInfrastructure investment platform Africa50 has appointed a head of infrastructure investments and a general counsel....Read More
- 07/03/2018AfDB beefs up Investment ForumThe African Development Bank (AfDB) has appointed a senior director for the Africa Investment Forum, as it continues to increase the division's team....Read More
- 23/02/2018Streamlining AfricaCould better cross-border learning and more standardisation help encourage investors into Africa, asks Tom Minney...Read More
- 06/02/2018Turner & Townsend adds Kenya firmTechnical adviser Turner & Townsend has announced a merger with a Kenyan project management firm....Read More
- The World Bank is seeking consultants to support cities mobilise different sources of infrastructure finance....Read More